picnic spot near wardha
Sunshine tourism helps you to plan your wardha tour and we will provides all the information of the destination.
Here is a description of some of the picnic spots in and around Wardha.
It is a One of the most pivotal instruments used by Mahatma Karamchand Gandhi during his epoch making struggle for the Indian independence was the Quit India Movement
Bor Tiger Reserve is a Tiger Reserve and wildlife sanctuary as well, Which was declared by maharashtra tourism in July 2014. It is a located in Wardha, Maharashtra
The temple's construction commenced in 1905 under the guidance of Seth Bachhrajji. This is a temple of Lord Vishnu and Maata Laxmi. It is very very big temple built in 1905. Inner side of the temple is constructed with marble. Late Jamnalal have opened this temple in the 19-July-1928 for Harihans. One medical shop is opened free for poor people in near the Laxminarayan temple.
7 Shanti Stupa are scattered in the PAN India. The Wardha Shanti Stupa is a one of the special amongst them. This is a very peaceful as well as very powerful place in wardha and It has its own dignity that can reflux your congested mind.
Mahatma gandhi after departure from Sabarmati in Ahmedabad in the 1930 settled at Maganwadi in Wardha city. This ashram he named after Maganlal Gandhi, his best friend who was his right right in the previous three ashrams but he died suddenly while working, at his behest in Bihar in 1928. Mahatma gandhi was dedicated to the cause of rural industries and founded the AIVIS (All India Village Industries Association) by a resolution of the All India Congress Committee on 26-October-1934 with Mahatma Gandhi as its President and J. C. Kumarappa as its organiser and Secretary. Mahatma Gandhiji created the AIVIA(All India Village Industries Association) Advisory Committee consisting of many scientists. The members were: Rabindranath Tagore, Sir P. C. Ray, Sir J. C. Bose, Sir C. V. Raman, Dr. B. C. Roy, Dr. M. A. Ansari, Dr. S. Subha Rao, Sir G. D. Birla and so on.
This Pavnar ashram was established in 1934 by Acharya Vinoba Bhave at Pawnar river Dham with spiritual purpose only. He also establish Brahma Vidya mandir in it .ParamDham Ashram is 9 km from Wardha. Is at a distance 6km from Sevagram Ashram, wardha.
Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple has potent at Kelzar and Kelzar is a very small village on the Aravii road in Wardha. It is said that when the sons of Kunti-Pandawas lived in Ekchakra Nagar, they killed the demon named Bakasur. This place is near the Buddha Vihar on the Wardha to Nagpur Highway. The temple which exists on the hill is surrounded by beautiful nature and it was known to be a great tourism place ever since the regime of Vakataka Dinasty.
The Koteshwar Hindu temple in Satephal is dedicated to Shiva. The temple is located on the Wardha River in Satephal and is about 40 km away from Wardha.
Goddesses Mahakali is a holly place near Wardha. It is a 5km from Wardha town. The river Dham is called as a Mahakali Dam and it is developed on the river. The river originates from the hills of Garamsur on the Kharangana-Kondhali route. The Mahakali Temple/Madir present on the bottom side of the river Dam.
Mahatma Gandhi Road, wardha which is also used in its abbreviated form as M. G. Road, named after Mahatma Gandhi. M. G. Road is one of the most famous and frequently used road in India.